Our Curbside Service allows you to easily borrow materials (books, DVDs, audiobooks etc.) from the Library at your convenience. There are several ways to use the service.
Selection of Materials
You can place holds on materials through our online catalog or our app. When your materials are ready for pickup you will be notified via email or phone. Alternately, you can call (or email) us and we can assist you in selecting materials.
Picking Up Materials
Once you have been notified that your hold is available, there are two ways to pick up your materials. You can call us to arrange a scheduled pick-up time, or you can now come to the Library during the hours listed below, call us from the parking lot and we will bring your materials out.
Details and Instructions
Times for scheduled pickups:
Monday through Saturday in 30-minute time slots between 10:00am and 8:00pm (Monday-Thursday) and 10:00am and 4:30pm (Friday and Saturday). Note: The number of pickups in each time slot are limited to allow for safe social distancing.
Times for on-demand pickup:
Monday through Thursday from 10:00am-8:00pm and Friday and Saturday from 10:00am-4:30pm
Where to pick up:
- Under the tent at the parking lot entrance to the Main Library in Pleasantville (350 Bedford Road).
- Materials will be placed on carts in bags, labeled with your name.
- Only one person will be allowed in the tent at a time, and you will not be able to enter the building.
How to pick up: Please, for everyone’s safety:
- Arrive during your 30-minute time slot (scheduled pickups only)
- Wear a face mask when picking up material
- Only one person in the tent at a time
- Observe and follow all directions posted for safe social distancing
Call us: 914-769-0548