Curbside begins Monday, June 15, 2020!
We are excited to be able to offer contactless curbside service at the Mount Pleasant Public Library.
We thank you in advance for your understanding as we learn how to streamline this service, as this is all new to us. We may make some changes as we find our flow, but we will do our best to communicate them to you as seamlessly as possible.
Here are the details:
- Reserving materials: Place holds on materials through the online catalog or by calling the Library. When your items are available, you will receive a phone call from a staff member to schedule a time to pick up your materials at the Library. You can also use the MPPL app to reserve materials.
- Pickup schedule: Monday through Saturday in 30-minute time slots between 10am and 8pm (Monday-Thursday) and 10am-4.30pm (Friday and Saturday). The number of pickups in each time slot are limited to allow for safe social distancing.
- Where to pick up: Under the tent at the parking lot entrance to the Main Library in Pleasantville (350 Bedford Road). Materials will be placed on carts in bags, labeled with your name. Only one person will be allowed in the tent at a time, and you will not be able to enter the building.
- How to pick up: Please, for everyone’s safety:
- arrive during your 30-minute time slot
- wear a face mask when picking up material
- only one person in the tent at a time
- observe and follow all directions posted for safe social distancing
If you have any questions or suggestions, please give us a call at 914-769-0548. Also to see our latest updates on our website please click here