Although our Library buildings remain closed, a limited number of museum passes will be available to borrow through our Curbside Service at the Main Library in Pleasantville. Many museums are still closed due to the COVID-19 crisis. As museums begin to reopen, they will be added to our list of participating museums.
The following museums are currently allowing visitors:
Passes are available to Mount Pleasant Public Library cardholders who are 18 years and older and are in good standing. One pass at a time may be borrowed for up to seven (7) days, and you may reserve up to 6 weeks in advance.
To make a reservation for a museum pass, use our mobile app or visit our website here: Museum Passes.Make the reservation for the day you plan to pick up the pass. Pick up the pass at the Mount Pleasant Main Library in Pleasantville. When you arrive at the Library, please call from the parking lot, or ring our doorbell, and we will meet you at the door.
We hope to welcome back soon the other museums in our Museum Lending Pass Program. Watch our website for updates!
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan (New York City)
- Dia:Beacon (Beacon, NY)
- Cooper Hewitt (New York City)
- Guggenheim Museum (New York City)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (New York City)
- Katonah Museum of Art (Katonah, NY)
- Museum of the City of New York (New York City)
- Museum of Modern Art (New York City)
- Neuberger Museum of Art (Purchase, NY)
- New-York Historical Society (New York City)
- Stone Barns Center (Tarrytown, NY)
- South Street Seaport Museum (New York City)
- Westchester Children’s Museum (Rye, NY)
This program is possible due to the generous support of the Friends of Mount Pleasant Public Library.