Looking for something fun and local to do this summer? Mount Pleasant Public Library cardholders can borrow museum passes at the Main Library in Pleasantville!
Passes are available for 5 days (4 nights), and you may reserve up to 6 weeks in advance.
To make a reservation for a museum pass, use our mobile app (MPPL Mobile) or visit our website here: Museum Passes. Make the reservation for the day you plan to pick up the pass then stop by the Reference Desk at the Main Library in Pleasantville.
The pass is all you need to visit these museums:
- The Bruce Museum (Greenwich, CT)
- The Guggenheim (New York City)
- MOMA - Museum of Modern Art (New York City)
- New-York Historical Society (New York City)
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center (Stamford, CT)
- Westchester Children's Museum (Rye, NY)
- Boscobel House and Gardens (Garrison, NY)
- DIA: Beacon (Beacon, NY)
- Hudson River Museum (Yonkers, NY)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (New York City)
- Katonah Museum of Art (Katonah, NY)
- Museum of the City of New York (New York City)
- Storm King Art Center (New Windsor, NY)
Cooper Hewitt (www.cooperhewitt.org) and Neuberger Museum of Art (neuberger.org) are free admission this summer. No museum pass required to visit. Please visit museum websits for more information.
This program is possible due to the generous support of the Friends of Mount Pleasant Public Library.