Looking for something fun, educational, and free to do? Mount Pleasant Public Library cardholders can borrow museum passes at the Main Library in Pleasantville!
Passes are available for 3 days (2 nights), and may be reserved up to 6 weeks in advance.
To make a reservation for a museum pass, use our mobile app (MPPL Mobile) or visit our website here: Museum Passes. Make the reservation for the day you plan to pick up the pass then stop by the Reference Desk at the Main Library in Pleasantville.
The pass is all you need to visit these museums:
- The Bruce Museum (Greenwich, CT)
- Cooper Hewitt (New York City)
- DIA: Beacon (Beacon, NY)
- The Guggenheim (New York City)
- Hudson River Museum (Yonkers, NY)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (New York City)
- Katonah Museum of Art (Katonah, NY) (Reservations recommended but not required)
- MOMA - Museum of Modern Art (New York City)
- Neuberger Museum (Free until further notice)
- New-York Historical Society (New York City)
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center (Stamford, CT)
- Storm King Art Center (New Windsor, NY)
- Westchester Children's Museum (Rye, NY)
- House Tours at Boscobel House and Gardens (Garrison, NY). Access to grounds only does not require a reservation.
- Museum of the City of New York (New York City)
This program is possible due to the generous support of the Friends of Mount Pleasant Public Library.